'Maiden speech' means ----

ক) a speech by a woman
খ) the main speech
গ) the first speech
ঘ) the last speech
বিস্তারিত ব্যাখ্যা:

"Maiden speech" means a first speech.

Related Questions

ক) Moon
খ) Sun
গ) Earth
ঘ) Mars
Note :

The word 'lunar' is related to the moon.

ক) I advised him and he acted.
খ) I advised him that he acted.
গ) He acted according to my advis.
ঘ) He acted as I advised him.
Note :

The complex form of the sentence "He acted on my advice" is He acted as I advised him.

ক) mercifullu
খ) mercilessly
গ) sympathetically
ঘ) hopefully
Note :

'Black and blue' means -mercilessly.

ক) It is raining since morning.
খ) It has been being raining since morning.
গ) It has been raining for morning.
ঘ) It has been drizzling since morning
Note :

The correct translation of the sentence "সকাল থেকে গুঁড়ি গুঁড়ি বৃষ্টি হচ্ছে" is "It has been drizzling since morning".

ক) Confession
খ) Confess
গ) Confusion
ঘ) Confessionably
Note :

The noun form of the word 'confess' is confession.

ক) Mandatory
খ) Obligatory
গ) Voluntary
ঘ) Complimentary
Note :

The antonym of the word 'compulsory' is voluntary .

জব সলুশন

সামরিক ভূমি ও ক্যান্টনমেন্ট অধিদপ্তর-জুনিয়র শিক্ষক 03-10-2026

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর- যাচ মোহরার 02-10-2026

নার্সিং ও মিডওয়াইফারি অধিদপ্তর-সিনিয়র স্টাফ নার্স 28-09-2026

পরমাণু শক্তি কমিশনের-মেডিকেল অফিসার (বিষয়ভিত্তিক ব্যতীত) 25-09-2026

বন অধিদপ্তর-ডেমনস্ট্রেটর (সিভিল ইঞ্জিনিয়ারিং) ২২-০৯-২০২৬

ভূমি রেকর্ড ও জরিপ অধিদপ্তর-অফিস সহায়ক 18-09-2026

Job Solution Live Exam Recent Job Solution 2026

আমাদের মোবাইল অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

যেকোনো সময়, যেকোনো জায়গা থেকে শিখুন